Evorel manufacturers announce UK stock update
Published: 10th February 2020
Theramex, the manufacturers of HRT brand Evorel, announce their latest UK stock update, stating that certain types of Evorel HRT will be available from February 14th onwards, 6 months earlier than originally planned.
The statement, issued by Theramex on January 20th states:
Theramex acquired the Evorel family of products from Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson on 23rd October 2019 at which point many individual products were out of stock.
We have since been committed to resolving this issue and bringing the product back to patients. To do so we have:
1. Re-started manufacturing and increased output
2. Qualified and invested in an additional manufacturer to accelerate supply
3. Invested in additional packaging equipment to increase production volumes and improve speed to market
4. Worked in partnership with the UK Health Authorities to shorten timelines
As a result, we have been able to fast-track supply, shorten manufacturing timelines and are pleased to say that we are bringing the product back to market, more than 6 months earlier than originally planned.
Below the most up to date stock availability dates:
- Evorel Mono 50 - 14th February 2020
- Evorel Conti - 21st February 2020
- Evorel Mono 25 - March 2020
- Evorel Mono 75 - March 2020
- Evorel Mono 100 - March 2020
- Evorel Sequi - End March 2020
As we bring Evorel back to market over the coming months, we will continue to build on stock levels across all lines to restock the market fully. We appreciate your patience with this. We will continue to provide regular updates on stock availability on our website and to UK Health Authorities. We appreciate the impact this has had on women‘s lives and thank you for your understanding. We continue working towards a continuous and stable supply chain.