BBC Breakfast run Wake up to the Menopause campaign
Published: 14th May 2019
BBC Breakfast is running a whole range of news items on the menopause this week (13th May) in a bid to try and tackle the taboos and raise awareness about the issues which face every woman at some time in their lives.
Here's a run-down of the schedule:
- Monday 13 - Me 'n' the Pause - What are the signs what and symptoms
- Tuesday 14 - Help Me! HRT and Health! - Looking at the very latest in medicine
- Wednesday 15 - Let's work it out! - How do we improve the workplace for women
- Thursday 16 - Early Menopause - What happens when menopause is early or have learning disabilities
- Friday 17 - From Partners to Pelvic Floor - Tips for health, heart and happiness
You can watch BBC Breakfast from 6am and join in the conversation on Twitter throughout the week using the hashtag #BBCMenopause.